Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Hello. Yes, this is my blog. No, I will not utter any personals like my name. Yes, I have supplied my E-mail for those who wish to take my posts into consideration and have some personal attachments thereof and decide to connect to something greater than themselves, also known as friendship.

This is my blog.

Hmm.

I wish I had something inpirational, a snag of sorts, something that will interest whoever happens to stumble upon this blog, this glimpse into my heart, this piece of my mind, this scope for imagination, this window into my soul. It is a matter of character. And imagination.

I will tell the reader about myself. Yes, that's what I'll do. I am a person. I love figure skating. I go to school. I have a family and friends. I love to write, especially poetry. And I love photography. I am an artist, but I'm modest with my artwork, and I probably won't display many of them on this blog. But I will be glad to share my writings. Of course, yes, my writings. The universal, respected, faithful "way of the words," if I may say so.

Thus marks the beginning, the Newest Beginning. My blog.

Enjoy.

Yours,
EM

P.S: Indeed, I will leave some signature letters, a clue of sorts to the mystery-seekers of this world that so many dive into with mind, body, soul, and heart, into which I have so recently dipped my toes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home